The following License Terms (“The Agreement”) sets forth the rights and obligations in respect to the use of any digital content (“Items”) purchased from shop.artjournalist.com ("Service"), owned by Chelle Stein Media.
All items available on shop.artjournalist.com are protected by United States and international copyright laws. All contents of the Service are copyrighted 2021 © Chelle Stein Media. All rights reserved. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Chelle Stein Media.
Chelle Stein Media retains all ownership and rights of the Items, however, grants you certain rights to use the Items according to the following terms. All other rights are reserved by the creator.
Chelle Stein Media hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify, and reproduce the Item worldwide in perpetuity as expressly permitted by the license and subject to terms set forth herein:
- You are granted unlimited restrictions for your own individual Personal Use where you do not generate income, profit or personal gain from the usage of the Items downloaded or purchased at shop.artjournalist.com.
- You are granted unlimited restrictions for your own professional non-profit use, such as in a classroom or clinical setting where you do not charge a fee for participation.
- You MAY use the items for creating physical, handmade items for sale as long as the product you sell is not a direct reprint of the item purchased.
- You MAY use the items to create new digital products for sale, as long as the original item cannot be extracted and the new design you create is at least 40% different from the item.
- You may NOT sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the Item, for free or for cost.
- You may NOT use items as-is for products that are mass produced in excess of 100 copies or print-on-demand. You must create a new work that is at least 40% different from the original item.
- You may NOT use items for commercial logo design or claim copyright to or trademark the Items in any way.
- You MAY NOT use the items in classes or workshops where participants are required to pay a fee.
This license does not include permission for mass distribution exceeding over 100 copies, printing in for-profit environments where participants are required to pay a fee, printing for the purposes of resale, or printing these materials with the purpose of redistributing for promotional marketing or advertising.
All Items are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
We reserve the right to modify the licensing agreement at any time.